- No, I didn’t make that cake – I bought it at the bake shop across the street. Yummy!
- My mom was supposed to be arriving tonight for a 2-week visit but never left the ground due to visa issues. I am so bummed. I’m not sure when she’s going to be able to come.
- G. is sleeping better these days
- I’m brooding over a personal situation – marriage thing – ok, you know Emma Thompson’s character in Love Actually? I feel kind of like her, but I don’t know if there’s anything to it. I keep looking to Gimli for reassurance that we’re solid, and he keeps giving it to me, so I’m resting in that.
- Gimli also keeps joking about the hypothetical twins we have on the way – nicknamed Zemer and Corazon (“heart” in Albanian and in Spanish) – but to me it’s not really that funny!
- I’m feeling like a geriatric mom as it is.
- I need a nap.