I hope the last post was long enough that nobody actually reads the whole. I just had stuff I wanted to get off my chest, just stuff that’s been frustrating. So, to balance it out, I’m going to post now about things I’m thankful for, and things I’m looking forward to. Second one first:
Things I’m looking forward to:
1) The new season of Survivor (so lame! But yes. I love the drama)
2) my next pint of Ben & Jerry’s
3) seeing our friends at the bagel place on Sunday
4) the next Kim Harrison book
5) getting to meet our little boy in July (hopefully)
Things I’m thankful for:
1) the opportunity to try for a PhD
2) a comfortable (if messy) home
3) T’s spontaneous offer to take us all out to dinner last night – it was lovely, exactly the break I needed, and V. seemed to enjoy herself. I’m thankful for a husband who is spontaneous and fun.
4) that when I curl up with my daughter snuggled against my chest, sometimes I feel the baby wiggle and I think “I’m holding both my children.” (Sorry to be so treacly – but I do feel that way at least once a day.)
There is probably more but I think I’m good for now.